As fewer nurses and other professionals are required to wear white, compression hosiery manufacturers have discontinued or have made plans to discontinue white in their hosiery lines. If you are looking for white or ivory sheer or semi-sheer support hosiery you may have noticed that it is harder to find. This posting is for you.
Here are links to products you may be looking for:
White and in stock
- Therafirm Light Opaque Support Tights 10-15 mmHg
- Juzo Soft Pantyhose 20-30 mmHg
- Juzo Attractive Sheers 15-20 mmHg (knee high, thigh high and pantyhose)
- Therafirm Core-Spun Thigh Highs 15-20, 20-30 and 30-40 mmHg
White (discontinued, limited quantities)
Ivory/Pearl (discontinued, limited quantities)
- Jobst UltraSheer 20-30mmHg (knee high, thigh high, pantyhose)
BrightLife Direct does have a very large selection of white opaque knee high socks available from a variety of manufacturers in all the compression levels.